Our first ever term kicks off at Kilkenny Gymnastics Academy on Monday 10th September. We are so excited to get going and to meet all of our new members! We have put together the following information for all you need to know for Term 1.
Where are you based?
On the Waterford Road. Click here to view on Google Maps.
What day does term start?
We commence Term 1 for all classes from Monday 10th September. Term 1 dates are as follows:
- Monday: 10th September Click here for term dates
- Tuesday: 11th September Click here for term dates
- Wednesday: 12th September Click here for term dates
- Thursday: 13th September Click here for term dates
- Friday: 14th September Click here for term dates
- Saturday: 15th September Click here for term dates
Please make a note of all of these dates in your diary or on the fridge!
What day/time is my child’s class on at?
All the information is easily accessible by logging into your Easy Payments Plus account or by searching your email inbox:
- Search “Kilkenny Gymnastics Acdemy” in your email inbox (of the address that was used to book the place). A receipt from “NoReply” will pop up, click in and the time and day is listed there.
- Visit Easy Payments Plus, login using the email address and details you used to create the account. Hover over “My Account” in the top right corner, click “Payment History”, your items will show with the day, time and class booked.
What to do on the first day?
On the first day of classes – check your childs details with our coaches to ensure that we have them on our class lists. Place all belongings neatly in a a cubby and go onto the floor mats in preparation for warm up. Parents can head off and leave the rest to our coaches. A full roll call will be taken after warm up.
Pick Up & Drop Off Times
All classes are drop and go, no parents/guardians are permitted to stay. Kilkenny Gymnastics Academy is a schooling environment so we appreciate your helping us keep our classes quiet and focused. It has been proven that a much better response from children is possible when a parent is not present.
For Health and Safety and for Child protection reasons, no gymnasts are to be dropped off more than 5 minutes ahead of class time without permission from staff. This also applies to other children – please do not leave them in the gym to watch, we cannot be responsible for them. Arriving too early will cause congestion with parking. All gymnasts must also be picked up on time as our coaches have other classes to teach / the gym may be closing at the end of your gymnasts class.
KGA Website & Facebook Page
www.kilkennygymnastics.ie is your one stop shop that has all the information you need.
Calendar: Holds Term Dates
Camps: Information on Camps
Classes: Descriptions on the programs we have on offer (competitive programs under development)
About: Our background, Frequently Asked Questions and our Rules & Policies
News: Also featured on our homepage all of our latest news is updated here
We post regularly on our Facebook page here.
All other information
The majority of information including:
- what to wear
- what to bring
can all be found by clicking here. The information included here was also emailed to you upon booking your gymnasts place with us, attached to the email with the receipt.
We hope that answers all your questions! If we have not answered everything please do get in touch but understand that the beginning of term time is extremely busy for our team so we may not be able to get back to you quickly.