learning new skills,making new friends,
developing their co-ordination and
balance in a fun based-atmosphere
Camps run throughout school holidays; Easter and July & August.
Kilkenny Gymnastics Academy Camps rom beginners to experienced gymnasts. For beginners camps are a great way to have fun and to try the wonderful sport of gymnastics out. For experienced gymnasts camps are a great way to get that extra bit of training in to help improve their skill level and work to get closer to achieving their gymnastics goals! Gymnasts will work on all apparatus in the gym. Children will be grouped together by age and experience level in order to allow the best possible progress, challenge and enjoyment from camp.
Artistic and Mini Gymnastics Camp begins with a group warm up and stretch to prepare the gymnasts for the day ahead where they will work on Floor, Vault, Bars, Beam and Fast Track. Trampoline Camp will be fun and progressive using the Olympic sized trampoline, trampette and Fast Track to develop cool flying trampoline skills!
As with our classes, our camps are progressive with lots of new skill development happening throughout every day at camp, every day is fun, different and never the same!
Please note that children must be able to go to the toilet themselves, unaided, including re-dressing to attend. Parents/ Guardians drop and go and are not permitted to stay during any class/camp/workshop.
Easter 2022 Camp bookings will not be available to book until March. Information will show on this page when open.
- Bookings can only be made via the website
- No bookings can be made at the training centre or over the phone
- A €10 administration fee will be charged to make changes to any bookings
- Camp fees cannot be refunded unless 7 days notice has been given by email.
- Children must be able to attend all camps unattended by parents, we operate a drop and go policy at the door
- Sufficient numbers must be reached for camps/sessions to go ahead, if these are not achieved a full refund will be issued
- Please ensure to refer to our Fees, Refund & Cancellations Policy