Summer Camps are now available to book!
☀️SUMMER GYMNASTICS CAMP AGE 5+ 10am – 1.30pm☀️
KGA Camps cater for beginners to experienced gymnasts. For beginners camps are a great way to have fun and to try the wonderful sport of gymnastics out. For experienced gymnasts camps are a great way to get that extra bit of training in to help improve their skill level and work to get closer to achieving their gymnastics goals! Gymnasts will work on all apparatus in the gym. Our camps are mixed age and mixed experience but children will be grouped together by age and experience level in order to allow the best possible progress, challenge and enjoyment from camp.
GYMNASTICS & TRAMPOLINE CAMP
Week 1 4th – 7th July
Week 2 11th – 14th July
Week 3 18th – 21st July
Week 4 25th – 28th July
GYMNASTICS ONLY CAMP
Week 5 2nd – 4th August (3 days)
Week 6 8th – 11th August
Week 7 15th – 18th August
☀️MINI GYM CAMP AGE 4-5 yrs 2.15 – 3.45pm☀️
This camp is shorter in length for the younger ages but with the same amount of fun! Children will work on their motor skills, balance and agility through learning the basics of gymnastics all the while building strength and confidence as well as meeting new friends! Each week has a fun theme!
Week 1 4th – 7th July Under the Sea / At the Beach
Week 2 11th – 14th July At the Circus
Week 3 18th – 21st July In The Jungle
Week 4 25th – 28th July Super Heroes and Heroines
Week 5 2nd – 4th August (3 days) Prince & Princesses
Week 6 8th – 11th August My Space Adventure
Week 7 15th – 18th August Dinosaurs
- You must make sure to book the NON MEMBER option if you are not a current member.
- Any incorrect bookings or changes to be made will incur a €10 admin fee so please look carefully.
- Places can only be booked online and cannot be held.
- If you have an issue on payment please send a screenshot and description to email@example.com
- We do not recommend using Revolut cards for booking.