We have compiled the following step by step guide to helping you book your gymnasts place at Kilkenny Gymnastics Academy.
All of our places are booked via the secure Irish payments company Easy Payments Plus. Please note payments can not be made by way of cash, cheque, bank transfer or over the phone via card.
1.Press “Join Now” in the top right hand corner of the homepage
2. Read through the couple of booking instructions
3. Click “join now” again
4. You are now through to Easy Payments Plus (EPP), select the class you wish to book by pressing “add to bill”
5. You will now be asked to login (if you already have an EPP account), if so login. If not you must select “no”
6. Register you as the parent and payee FIRST. Ensure to click yes to receive SMS and email notifications from KGA – we do not send any spam texts/emails. It is important that you use a personal email address, not a work address.
7. Following this add your childs name and all details. It is extremely important to include medical information.
8. Add another item to your bill or continue on and follow the payment procedure steps.
A receipt then appears on screen confirming your child’s place. A copy of this is also emailed to you instantly, please check your junk mail if you did not receive this. Attached is also a PDF document of our Welcome Pack FAQ which has all of the information you need for beginning, please read this carefully in preparation before your first day.