The second instalment in Kilkenny Gymnastics Academy’s “find out more” series introduces our Parent & Child sessions.
These 1 hour weekly sessions allow your child to discover the world of gymnastics with you by their side. You will enjoy unstructured play in a friendly setting with coach guidance on hand. These sessions give parents the chance to have fun with their young children in a safe and stimulating gymnastic environment! Children have 1 hour of unstructured play becoming familiar with the equipment. Parents attend with children and there are always qualified coaches in attendance to assist and advise but during this session parents are responsible for their children. Suitable for young children from crawlers, furniture surfers to walkers! Our little gymnasts currently attending range in age from a couple of months old to 4 years.
To ensure that we are not over booked, you must pre-register (free) prior to attending, payment of €5 per child attending is made at the training centre. Sessions will run every Wednesday 12.15 – 1.15pm and Friday 11.55 – 12.55pm after that (excluding school midterm breaks), places will need to be booked on a weekly basis.
- Click the Join Now Button.
- Review the information carefully as it is to help you in your booking.
- Add both Parent & Child First registration (€10 = covers first session & €5 insurance cost) AND the session date which you will be attending.
- The First Registration is an insurance fee and the payment for the first class.
- Following this initial booking, every week you will only need to book for the day that you plan to attend and will pay the €5 at the training centre.
To find about all the classes we have on offer at Kilkenny Gymnastics Academy, click here.