Rebooking for current members for Term 2 is now open!
Term 1 will come to an end, the week of 3rd – 8th December, Term 2 begins immediately afterwards 10th – 15th December.
Our current members receive priority booking for Term 2 but places must be booked by 21st November at 9pm. An email with all the details you need for registering for T2 are were sent in October. Registration closes on 21st November @ 9pm for current members.
I didn’t get an email?
The email was sent from termfees[@]kilkennygymnastics.ie to the email address registered on your account (the email used to first sign up to class!). We have noticed that email address ending in outlook.com and live.ie often do not receive our email, we don’t know why.
If you have not received an email
- Check your spam / junk
- Email termfees[@]kilkennygymnastics.ie with your childs full name, class day & time to have it re-sent (do not email our info address, comment on or message our facebook page please!)
What is the voucher code?
- The voucher code is a password to use to book into your current class, this is so our members have priority to re-book their place.
Where is the voucher code?
- Listed in your Term 2 registration email, highlighted in green underneath your class name, above the blue “click here to register for term 2” button
I’d like to change class time
- All info for changing class is included in your Term 2 re-registration email.
- Please ensure re-book your childs place in their current class and then to email us only between 26th – 28th November with your request and day preference.
- We understand that cash flow can be a problem at certain times of the month, so if you have an issue with payment please do not hesitate to contact us a minimum of 1 week prior to the closing date to arrange an alternative payment date.
- Please do not leave it until the last day to book in case you run into problems with the payment system.
- With any other payment issues, please email us.
Please note that we will not be taking any new members for Term 1 after November 9th, you can see our current remaining availability for term 1 here. If you are looking to join us after this, Term 2 for new members will begin in January, with booking available from mid December on our website.