In our opening 2018 – 2019 season our Parent & Child Play sessions were hugely popular, booking out most weeks, so much so that we have added another session every week!
These 1 hour weekly sessions allow your child to discover the world of gymnastics with you by their side. You will enjoy unstructured play in a friendly setting with coach guidance on hand. These sessions give parents the chance to have fun with their young children in a safe and stimulating gymnastic environment! Children have 1 hour of unstructured play becoming familiar with the equipment, climbing, crawling and walking.
Parents attend with children and there are always qualified coaches in attendance to assist and advise but during this session parents are responsible for their children. Suitable for young children from crawlers, furniture surfers to walkers! Our little gymnasts currently attending range in age from a couple of months old to 4 years.
Sessions will run during school term time on:
- Wednesday 12.15 – 1.15pm
- Thursday 1.15 – 2.15pm
- Friday 11.55 – 12.55pm
There are 3 steps to attending:
- Complete €10 “Parent & Child First Registration” on our website
- Pre-Register (free) into the session date prior to attending
- Pay €5 cash at the training centre for the session attended
To ensure that we are not over booked, you must pre-register (free) for each date prior to attending, payment of €5 per child attending is made at the training centre in cash. Along with this you need to ensure that you have booked the “Parent & Child First Registration” which includes an insurance fee & the first sessions fee.
Please note if you attended our 2018 – 2019 sessions you will need to book the “Parent & Child First Registration” again as this is a yearly fee which covered until 31st August 2019.
- Click here.
- For your first booking – Add both Parent & Child First registration (€10 = covers first session & €5 insurance cost) AND the session date which you will be attending to your bill.
- Register yourself first and then your child as the attendee and follow the instructions from there.
- The First Registration is an insurance fee and the payment for the first class.
- Following this initial booking, every week you will only need to book for the day that you plan to attend and will pay the €5 cash at the training centre.