Booking is now open for new members to join us in Term 1 which begins as of the week of 31st August. Please note all places can only be booked online, not over the phone or in the training centre. Members who registered for Term 3 in March have automatically had their fees carried over to September Term 1, you do not have to book a place. Click here to view all places currently available:
Key Information to assist you in your booking:
- Follow the steps very carefully. We have a detailed breakdown below.
- We strongly advise to use a personal email address – not a work email address, company servers often block our emails. Ensure the spelling is correct.
- For any issues with credit card acceptance contact Payzone, we cannot help you with this: 01 2393254
- Best results for booking have proven to be on a computer/laptop rather than iPad/phone.
- If your choice comes back with a message stating that it is unavailable, this class is now full.
- Ensure to select “allow text ” and “allow email” to receive important communication from us, no advertising or spam will be sent.
- There is a 5% discount available for siblings attending from the same family for classes and 10% for camps, this is automatically calculated but must be in the one transaction.
A Step-By-Step Guide to booking your place using Easy Payments Plus
Read the below first & click on the button
Find the listing you wish to book and click “Add to Bill”
If you have an existing Easy Payments Plus (EPP) account, sign in and proceed as normal. If you do not, select “no”on the question “do you have an Easy Payments Plus Account?” and fill in the required details.
EPP works similar to systems used by schools, register yourself first, then your gymnast. Fill all of the information in correctly and in full. Please include the correct emergency contact number, ideally 2. In case of injury/illness we need to be able to contact you.
At the bottom of the page you will be prompted to answer some questions which must be respected and complied with. We also recommend that you tick to receive texts/emails from us. No spam or advertising is sent via these forms of communication. We will only communicate via text for emergencies eg. class cancellation and all term/news information is sent via email.
Enter the gymnasts details. Medical information is very important, whether it is learning difficulties or a relevant medical condition. If you would like to give us more information on a condition please email info[@]kilkennygymnastics.ie following your booking. Clear details of experience must be given. “Yes” is not sufficient information.
From this screen click “proceed to payment”. If wishing to add another class booking for another child you will need to add their details also, click “Add more items”
You will now enter into the payment section, follow the steps carefully. You must agree to the Terms and Conditions laid out by KGA and the waiver from Gymnastics Ireland before being able to proceed. If looking to book 2 children in and splitting the payment you must pay for 1 place in full.
A receipt then appears on screen confirming your child’s place. A copy of this is also emailed to you instantly, please check your junk mail if you did not receive this.
Our FAQ has many other frequently asked questions which may help you – click here.
Please make yourself familiar with our Club Policies & Rules – click here.