June sees the end of Term 3 2018/2019 for our recreation members which means that we at Kilkenny Gymnastics Academy are looking forward to one of our favourite events of the year, the GymSTART Awards Challenge Event, an annual event, which will run on Sunday 16th June and Saturday 22nd June. Our sessions will run similar to…
Please Read Carefully Before Booking
- Click on the “Join Now” button.
- Find the item, select “add to bill” and follow the steps (select a class for your child’s year of birth).
- If you do not have an account with Easy Payments Plus, create one, register yourself first, then your child.
- Ensure that your email address is spelled correctly, we do not recommend signing up using your work email address.
- Once your booking has been successful a confirmation message will appear on screen and a receipt will be emailed to you (please check your spam if not received)
- There is a 5% discount available for siblings attending from the same family, this is automatically calculated but must be in the one transaction.
- Bookings can only be made online.
- If the option returns as “unavailable” no more places are available, camp/class is fully booked.
- For issues in relation to booking (e.g. payment not going through / credit card not accepted / errors) you must ring Easy Payments Plus 01 2393254 – KGA cannot offer solutions to these problems.
- For best results, use a laptop or computer for booking rather than a phone/tablet.